Socketed Aluminium Team Shelter
Socketed Aluminium Team Shelter, manufactured from heavy duty aluminium and thick multi-wall ribbed polycarbonate top and back panels. Socketed shelters have extended legs and 4 sockets to secure the shelter. Aluminium flashing provides a neat finish to the shelters. We offer our bespoke service with a full range of RAL bodywork colours to choose from as well as the option to screen print your club or school logos on. Available for 5 or 8 persons.
Select option below.
- Unit: Each
- Weight: 101.00kg
Post and packaging costs quoted are for most of the UK mainland only. Offshore Islands and some parts of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland will incur higher delivery charges. Please call 01502 583515 (local rate) for a carriage quote. Delivery charges stated for long length items such as Football and Rugby Posts are not applicable to Devon, Cornwall and Wales. Please contact email@example.com for a quotation.
We are able to accept orders to be delivered to most parts of Europe, but unfortunately, you will not be able to place your order online. If you could kindly contact our Export team by email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your order, we will then be able to calculate the cost of carriage and take your order if acceptable.
For details of whether we can ship to other countries, again, please contact email@example.com to see if we have the relevant shipping license and insurance to be able to send your order overseas.
Available in 2 sizes to seat 5 or 8 persons.
Available as floor fixed or socketed.
Hardwearing PVC bench.
- Made from 50mm square and 75mm x 25mm aluminium section.
- 10mm thick multi-wall ribbed polycarbonate top and back panels.
- 3mm thick clear polycarbonate sides.
- Aluminium flashing provides a neat finish.
- Bottom bars are 100mm off the ground to aid ventilation.
- 1.9m high with external depth of 0.9 metres.
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Shelters must be anchored at all times.
- Floor Fixed Shelters have welded lugs for bolting down.
- Socketed Shelters have extended legs and 4 sockets.
We'd love to hear your feedback - please click here to leave a review.