Curved Team Shelters with Superior Seats
Fixed Curved Team Shelter with Superior Seats, one of our top of the range shelters, fitted with injection moulded polypropylene superior bucket seats for maximum comfort. Manufactured from 50mm square aluminium with bespoke internal extrusions and 4mm thick clear copolyester side and back sheets, providing resistance to heavy ball impacts. The shelters are 2.05 metres high, allowing full standing access. We offer our bespoke service with a full range of RAL bodywork colours to choose from as well as the option to screen print your club or school logos on. Available in 7 and 10 person options as standard.
Select option below.
- Unit: Each
- Weight: 211.00kg
Post and packaging costs quoted are for most of the UK mainland only. Offshore Islands and some parts of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland will incur higher delivery charges. Please call 01502 583515 (local rate) for a carriage quote. Delivery charges stated for long length items such as Football and Rugby Posts are not applicable to Devon, Cornwall and Wales. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
We are able to accept orders to be delivered to most parts of Europe, but unfortunately, you will not be able to place your order online. If you could kindly contact our Export team by email email@example.com with details of your order, we will then be able to calculate the cost of carriage and take your order if acceptable.
For details of whether we can ship to other countries, again, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we have the relevant shipping license and insurance to be able to send your order overseas.
Injection moulded blue polypropylene superior bucket seats.
- Made from 50mm square aluminium with bespoke internal extrusions.
- 4mm thick clear copolyester side and back sheets.
- Aluminium composite lower side panels for added strength.
- Rubber extrusion strips ensure a secure waterproof seal.
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Height: 2.69m (ground to top of crossbar).
- External depth of 1.57 metres (front of crossbar to rear of shelter).
- Shelters must be anchored at all times.
- Floor Fixed Shelters have welded lugs for bolting down.
We'd love to hear your feedback - please click here to leave a review.