Freestanding Tennis Posts
Freestanding Tennis Posts, our most popular freestanding posts, designed to be suitable for use on all court surfaces by clubs and schools. Manufactured using high quality powder coated 76mm steel for exceptional durability. The steel posts are joined with pre-galvanised steel box section to guarantee maximum strength. Available in green or black.
Select option below.
Post and packaging costs quoted are for most of the UK mainland only. Offshore Islands and some parts of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland will incur higher delivery charges. Please call 01502 583515 (local rate) for a carriage quote. Delivery charges stated for long length items such as Football and Rugby Posts are not applicable to Devon, Cornwall and Wales. Please contact email@example.com for a quotation.
We are able to accept orders to be delivered to most parts of Europe, but unfortunately, you will not be able to place your order online. If you could kindly contact our Export team by email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your order, we will then be able to calculate the cost of carriage and take your order if acceptable.
For details of whether we can ship to other countries, again, please contact email@example.com to see if we have the relevant shipping license and insurance to be able to send your order overseas.
Available in green or black.
- Full regulation net height can be achieved.
- Heavy duty brass winder and pulley wheel.
- Rubber pads protect each surface type.
- Uprights made from 76mm diameter steel.
- The steel posts are joined with pre-galvanised Steel box section.
- The use of pre-galvanised material gives the connecting bars an extra level of protection.
- The powder coated Steel channel connections are plated and come complete with M10 rivnuts.
- The updated connecting method also means the diagonal braces are no longer required.
Please note - These tennis posts are freestanding not portable. Please see our 'options' where you will find our optional extra tennis trolley which will make the posts portable.
We'd love to hear your feedback - please click here to leave a review.