Perimeter poles for use with ball stop netting systems, ideal for training ground environments and shared pitches which require a ball stop boundary.
Features and Specifications
Pole 6.4m out of ground height, one piece upright
Nets are raised and lowered using a haulage rope system
• Uprights 7.3m long, 76mm diameter x 3mm thick steel
• Polyester powder coated green (other colours available POA)
• Complete with 15m haulage rope.
• For use with lightweight surround netting only
• Maximum distance between posts must be no more than 5.5m
• We do not recommend the use of perimeter poles in windy or exposed sites and strongly advise that they are stored horizontally in windy conditions
Please see the 'SIZE OPTIONS' tab for all available size options and related products, as well as a list of extras and spares.
Perimeter Pole System
- Perimeter Poles
For use with ball stop netting systemsView
- 2.5mm Poly Black Netting - Surround
- Square Metre
Perimeter surround nettingView
- Perimeter Pole Socket
Perimeter Pole SocketView
What is Included
What is Included
All Bolts & Fixings
Q: What is the recommended spacing for this product?
A: Maximum 5m in between posts
Q: Can cricket nets be hung from this product?
A: This product is only suitable for football surround netting and also cricket roof netting No 16 2mm thick cricket roof netting (CRK-110) (golf netting is not recommended)
Where to Buy
Newitt & Co Ltd
Sports Directory UK Ltd
Bob Woolmer Sales Limited
Podium 4 Sport Ltd
Bishop Sports & Leisure
Collier Turf Care Ltd
M3C Sports Ltd
Martin Berrill Cricket & Sports Supplies
Safari Sports Ltd
J.P. Lennard Ltd
One 80 Sports Pty Ltd