Portable Team Shelter
Portable Team Shelter, the perfect mobile, self-weighted dugout for multi-sport facilities such as clubs, universities and schools. For ease of transportation and manoeuvrability, our shelter features heavy-duty 360 swivel wheels. This portable dugout can be personalised with the inclusion of school or sports team's logo and colours. Available in a range of sizes.
Select option below.
- Unit: Each
Post and packaging costs quoted are for most of the UK mainland only. Offshore Islands and some parts of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland will incur higher delivery charges. Please call 01502 583515 (local rate) for a carriage quote. Delivery charges stated for long length items such as Football and Rugby Posts are not applicable to Devon, Cornwall and Wales. Please contact email@example.com for a quotation.
We are able to accept orders to be delivered to most parts of Europe, but unfortunately, you will not be able to place your order online. If you could kindly contact our Export team by email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your order, we will then be able to calculate the cost of carriage and take your order if acceptable.
For details of whether we can ship to other countries, again, please contact email@example.com to see if we have the relevant shipping license and insurance to be able to send your order overseas.
Injection moulded polypropylene superior bucket seats.
- Made from 80mm aluminium with bespoke internal extrusions.
- 3mm thick clear Polycarbonate side and back sheets.
- Aluminium composite lower side panels for added strength.
- Ballast integrated into shelter side-frame (larger ballast options are available)
- Polyester powder coated grey c/w black seats. (as standard)
- Other colours are available.
- Height: 2m (ground to top of crossbar).
- Width: 1.3m (outside of anchor plates).
- External depth of 1.55 metres (front of crossbar to rear of shelter).
- Bolt on quick release anchor for securing in non-permanent ground screw or permanent fixing.
- Further bolt on ballast available to ground socket/fixings.
- Shelters must be anchored at all times, these can be found in 'Options, Extras & Spares' below.
- Bespoke options available.
- Please note: A Turf Screw Insertion Tool (BAR-031) is required when purchasing this product.
We'd love to hear your feedback - please click here to leave a review.