Superior Technical Shelter
Technical dugout designed to the highest standards for competition use.
Please Note: All recommended nets and extras must be purchased separately (unless stated as included with product) and can be found listed by clicking the View Set and Buy button. Please ensure that all boxes are ticked for the required product before proceeding to checkout.
- Unit: Each
- 2.4m high allowing full standing access.
- Raised floor made from a stainless steel platform.
- Clear polycarbonate front and sides to allow for complete match viewing with open front.
- Water tight when closed fully.
- Curved profile
- 2 sliding side access doors with clear top panels.
- Internal front judges desk and rear storage cabinets with flat surface for accurate hockey stick checks.
- Protective front panel made from white composite aluminium.
- Made from 50mm square aluminium with bespoke internal extrusions.
- Aluminium composite front, back and side panels.
- Clear polycarbonate front, back and side sheets.
- Overall width of 3.0m and depth of 2.5m
- Fully freestanding
- Polyester powder coated white.
- Meets new FIH standard.
We'd love to hear your feedback - please click here to leave a review.
Commonwealth Technical Shelter
The items below are required for a complete set.