Football Goal Posts, Nets and Training Equipment
Harrod Sport is proud to be a leading manufacturer of football nets and goals posts in the UK. You can view our full range of professional football goals in various sizes, nets, training equipment and spares below.
- Football Goals
- Kids Football Goals
- 12x6 Football Goals
- Metal Football Goals
- Plastic Football Goals
- Mini Football Goals
- 5-a-side Goals
- 7-a-side Goals
- 9-a-side Goals
- Football Goals for Schools
- Training Goals
- Futsal Goal Posts
- Football Goal Nets
- Football Training Mannequins
- Football Flags
Finesse Sports Water Bottle (750ml) - Each
Finesse Sports Water Bottle Carrier - Each
Professional quality football posts
"Currently, Harrod supply football goals to clubs of all levels across Europe, as well as to over 80% of Premier League clubs."
Harrod manufactured football posts have been installed in a wide range of venues worldwide including Wembley Stadium, Dubai Sports City and the FA's St.George's Park, the England national team's training facility. Harrod goals have also been supplied for events including the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Women's EUROs 2022.
Safe, sleek and innovative
All Harrod Sport football goals are independently certified and apply to BS-EN safety standards.
Goals are available in a wide variety of sizes and constructions. These include Aluminium, Steel and PVC posts, permanent fittings for posts in parks or schools and freestanding posts to allow greater flexibility of use. By identifying the needs of different groups, Harrod is able to supply posts in a wide range of designs and sizes for all levels and age groups.
From refining designs and materials to improving safety, portability and easy storage, Harrod has prided itself on innovation for over 60 years:
- Portable goals allow for easy transport by utilising Hi-Raise wheels.
- Fence folding goals use hinged supports to easily fold flush against a fence, creating space for other sports when not in use.
- Integrated weight goals provide strength and safety in addition to manoeuvrability on synthetic surfaces.
- The Foldaway Euro Portagoal is an excellent example of Harrod's innovation. Designed as an effective pre-match solution for professional clubs, the goal is quick to assemble and demount, making it ideal for warm-ups. This goal's combination of professional build quality and practical design have seen it used at world-class stadiums including Wembley, Aviva Stadium and the Santiago Bernabéu in Madrid.
Post dimensions and pitch markings
While full size goal posts are designed for adults, FA guidelines advise that they are also suitable for 11v11 format matches at U17 and U18 level.
This size of posts can also be used for U15 and U16 level in 11v11 formats.
Below are the size specifications for full-sized professional goal and pitch markings. These formats and guides are outlined by the FA:
- Width: 24ft
- Height: 8ft
Full-sized football pitches can vary dramatically in size. The length must be between 100 and 130 yards, with a width no less than 50 yards and no more than 100. The FA recommended the following dimensions:
- Width: 70 yards
- Length: 110 yards
For more details on goal and pitch sizes for your age group, please contact your local county FA.
If properly maintained, posts can last 10 years, but general wear and tear or rust could reduce the life of your posts.
To protect against this, regular maintenance is essential. This includes regular checks for fixtures and fittings and using maintenance paint to help prevent rust spots on steel posts.
Football goal posts come in a variety of sizes and fittings for different needs. Take a look at our range to find the right type for your school or club.