Amazing opportunity for a marketing specialist to work with a customer orientated company with Investors in People Gold certification. As an ISO quality accredited manufacturer Harrod UK been established for over 65 years and operate in both the world of sport and horticulture. Harrod Sport supply sports equipment (specifically goals) to a worldwide client base, including Premier League clubs as well as prestigious events such as the Olympic Games, Rugby World Cup and the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Harrod Horticultural has a large diverse client base, supplying many of the country's top garden's, working with exclusive clients such as the Royal Horticultural Society.
You will also support with Social, PR and Marketing and manage key relationships with our chosen digital agency to ensure that a best in class organic and paid search and social strategy is in place and implemented.
You will prioritise implementation schedules for website development and optimisation to ensure tasks add value and coordinate activities through to completion.
Own and achieve spend within the on-line budget by analysing and evaluating campaigns.
Support and accomplish with all areas of digital marketing from website maintenance, online order management, PR and idea generation to move the business forward in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Provide the customer service and sales team with accurate, relevant and timely information in relation to all website activity and key performance indicators.
Manage own time and resources to required performance levels to fulfil company and personal targets and satisfy customer demand.
Above all else be committed to developing & promoting the Harrod brand.
- You will have significant previous experience in Digital Marketing
- Ability to analyse numbers, with strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Proven communication skills, written and verbal, including internal training & report writing
- Motivates by example and be highly organised, maximising time/efficiency at all times
- The ability to self-develop and align to the vision, goals, and values of the company
- Educated to degree level in business/marketing (or similar subject) is preferential
- Previous experience in working in a similar role is essential, ideally at similar level
Hours of work: 40 per week, Full-time, Permanent
Only candidates with appropriate skills and experience will be considered and successful candidates contacted.
Please submit your CV with an indication of your salary expectations to: HR@harrod.uk.com