Fibretech 'PRO' Shelter
Fibretech Pro Shelter, designed and manufactured in one piece from composite fibreglass and polyester resin, with a smooth gel coat gloss finish. A sleek, contemporary alternative to the 'Standard' Fibretech the extremely strong and impact resistant 'Pro' features a large curved canopy ideal for keeping players dry. We can offer a bespoke service with a full range of RAL bodywork colours and style of seats for you to choose from as well as the option to screen print your club or school logos on. Varied size options available.
Select option below.
- Unit: Each
Post and packaging costs quoted are for most of the UK mainland only. Offshore Islands and some parts of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland will incur higher delivery charges. Please call 01502 583515 (local rate) for a carriage quote. Delivery charges stated for long length items such as Football and Rugby Posts are not applicable to Devon, Cornwall and Wales. Please contact email@example.com for a quotation.
We are able to accept orders to be delivered to most parts of Europe, but unfortunately, you will not be able to place your order online. If you could kindly contact our Export team by email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your order, we will then be able to calculate the cost of carriage and take your order if acceptable.
For details of whether we can ship to other countries, again, please contact email@example.com to see if we have the relevant shipping license and insurance to be able to send your order overseas.
Very low maintenance and with no corrosive parts.
10 year material warranty (excluding vandalism and voluntary damage).
- Composite Fibreglass and Polyester Resin with a smooth gel coat gloss finish.
- Fixing holes are located along the base every 500mm for anchoring.
- Reinforced bottom side section for fixings.
- UV stabilised polypropylene seat/bench
- Shelters must be anchored at all times.
- The shelters arrive on a flat bed lorry. Ideally a forklift is required on site to enable a safe offload, or at least 6 capable people to man handle.
- Optional screen printing available for logos and wording.
- Choice of seat style – Bench or Fixed.
- Choice of seat/bench colours: available in black, blue, green, yellow, red, orange, white and grey.
- All RAL colours available for the outer shell.
We'd love to hear your feedback - please click here to leave a review.