Fixed Premier Boot Wiper
Fixed Premier Boot Wiper, ideal for use outside communal changing areas. Designed for heavy use, premier boot wipers are extremely sturdy and hard-wearing. Manufactured from 50.8mm diameter steel and polyester powder coated matt black. Available in two sizes, 1.1m and 1.75m.
Select option below.
- Unit: Each
- Weight: 16.00kg
Available in 2 sizes 1.1m & 1.75m long.
- 1m high unit with bottom and side brushes.
- Made from 50.8mm diameter steel.
- Two or four individual 610mm long x 73mm wide bottom brushes.
- Two individual 152mm long x 73mm wide side brushes.
- Brushes have 65mm long black bristles.
- 2 internal shoe scraping plates for added safety.
- Polyester powder coated matt black.
2 Large Brushes
2 Small Brushes
All Bolts & Fixings
Please Note: Floor fixing bolts are not included.
Q: What material are the boot wiper brushes made from?
A: Black Polypropylene Bristle set into Beech Timer Block
Q: What is the best way to clean boot wipers?
A: Our advice for cleaning boot wipers would be to use a stiff broom and water, or a hose to wash away the mud. The bristles are glued in so please be careful with the water pressure to avoid damage.
Complete with two floor fixing plates.
Floor fixing bolts not included.
We'd love to hear your feedback - please click here to leave a review.