Freestanding Boot Wiper Angled Brushes
Freestanding Angled Boot Wipers, the perfect boot wiper to be moved and placed where needed. Constructed from 50.8mm diameter steel, angled brushes make it easier to clean boots and prevent excessive wear. Angled boot wiper models are available for 2 or 3 people.
Select option below.
- Unit: Each
- Weight: 22.39kg
Post and packaging costs quoted are for most of the UK mainland only. Offshore Islands and some parts of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland will incur higher delivery charges. Please call 01502 583515 (local rate) for a carriage quote. Delivery charges stated for long length items such as Football and Rugby Posts are not applicable to Devon, Cornwall and Wales. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
We are able to accept orders to be delivered to most parts of Europe, but unfortunately, you will not be able to place your order online. If you could kindly contact our Export team by email email@example.com with details of your order, we will then be able to calculate the cost of carriage and take your order if acceptable.
For details of whether we can ship to other countries, again, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we have the relevant shipping license and insurance to be able to send your order overseas.
- Angled brushes to prevent excessive wear.
- Angled brushes make it easier to clean boots and shoes when removing soil.
- Allows the boot wiper to be moved and placed where needed.
- Individual 265mm long x 65mm wide brushes with 47mm long polypropylene black bristles.
- Brushes are made from beech timber.
- Manufactured from 50.8mm diameter steel.
- Polyester powder coated matt black.
- Plate weighs 3.1kg per plate.
We'd love to hear your feedback - please click here to leave a review.