Heavy Duty Flat Mat Trolley 2m x 1.2m (2 Piece)
Heavy Duty Flat Mat Trolley with two piece design, allowing it to be used at its full length for large mats, as well as a shorter, more manoeuvrable length for smaller mats.
- Unit: Each
- Weight: 48.00kg
Post and packaging costs quoted are for most of the UK mainland only. Offshore Islands and some parts of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland will incur higher delivery charges. Please call 01502 583515 (local rate) for a carriage quote. Delivery charges stated for long length items such as Football and Rugby Posts are not applicable to Devon, Cornwall and Wales. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
We are able to accept orders to be delivered to most parts of Europe, but unfortunately, you will not be able to place your order online. If you could kindly contact our Export team by email email@example.com with details of your order, we will then be able to calculate the cost of carriage and take your order if acceptable.
For details of whether we can ship to other countries, again, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we have the relevant shipping license and insurance to be able to send your order overseas.
- Frame is manufactured from 50mm x 25mm steel and is polyester powder coated white.
- 12mm thick wood platform for carrying mats.
- Six non-marking 100mm castors, four swivel and two fixed wheels for stability.
- Two front swivel wheels fitted with foot brake.
- Two piece design allows half of the trolley to be used separately for transporting smaller size mats.
- Removable handle for storage.
- Maximum loading capacity 250kg.
- Suitable for 2m x 1m, 1.8m x 1.22m and 1.22m x 0.9m rigid mats.
- Max number of 25.4mm mats: 33.
- Dimensions: Width – 1.2m
Length – 2m
Height – 0.92m
2 Mat Frame Sections
1 Trolley Handle
4 Swivel Castors
2 Swivel Castors with Brakes
All Bolts & Fixings
We'd love to hear your feedback - please click here to leave a review.
Heavy Duty Flat Mat Trolley 2m x 1.2m
The items below are required for a complete set.