Portable Team Shelter
Harrod Sport's new Portable Team Shelter is perfect for multi-sport facilities such as clubs, universities and schools. For ease of transportation and manoeuvrability the shelter features five heavy-duty swivel wheels, so no concrete pads of permanent sockets are required. Available in a variety of colours and can include a sports team logo.
Features and Specifications
- 7 seat capacity.
- 2.0 metres high.
- 5 heavy duty cellular wheels for multi-directional movement.
- Injection moulded polypropylene superior bucket seats.
- Made from 80mm aluminium with bespoke internal extrusions.
- 3mm thick clear copolyester side and back sheets.
- Aluminium composite lower side panels for added strength.
- Ballast integrated into shelter side-frame (larger ballast options are available)
- Polyester powder coated grey (as standard)
- Other colours are available.
- Height: 2m (ground to top of crossbar).
- Width: 4.15m (outside of anchor plates).
- External depth of 1.55 metres (front of crossbar to rear of shelter).
- Bolt on quick release anchor for securing in non-permanent ground screw or permanent fixing.
- Further bolt on ballast available to ground socket/fixings.
- Shelters must be anchored at all times.
- Bespoke options available.
To be released February 2019.
What is Included
What is Included
2 Curved Side Frames (1 Left, 1 Right)
3 Curved Back Supports
2 Retaining Bars
3 Seat Support
2 Seat End Supports
2 Back Supports
4 Pet Back Sheets
4 Retaining Tubes
All Bolts & Fixings
Where to Buy
Newitt & Co Ltd
Sports Directory UK Ltd
Bob Woolmer Sales Limited
Bishop Sports & Leisure
J.P. Lennard Ltd
Podium 4 Sport Ltd
Safari Sports Ltd
Collier Turf Care Ltd
One 80 Sports Pty Ltd