Socketed Premier Boot Wiper
Socketed Premier Boot Wiper, ideal for use outside communal changing areas. Designed for heavy use, premier boot wipers are extremely sturdy and hard-wearing. Manufactured from 50.8mm diameter steel and polyester powder coated matt black. Available in two sizes, 1.1m and 1.75m.
Select option below.
- Unit: Each
- Weight: 23.00kg
Available as a fixed, freestanding or socketed boot wiper.
Available in 2 sizes 1.1m & 1.75m long.
- 1m high unit with bottom and side brushes.
- Made from 50.8mm diameter steel.
- Two or four individual 610mm long x 73mm wide bottom brushes.
- Two individual 152mm long x 73mm wide side brushes.
- Brushes have 65mm long black bristles.
- 2 internal shoe scraping plates for added safety.
- Polyester powder coated matt black.
2 Large Brushes
2 Small Brushes
All Bolts & Fixings
Q: What material are the boot wiper brushes made from?
A: Black Polypropylene Bristle set into Beech Timer Block
Q: What is the best way to clean boot wipers?
A: Our advice for cleaning boot wipers would be to use a stiff broom and water, or a hose to wash away the mud. The bristles are glued in so please be careful with the water pressure to avoid damage.
Q: Can the Premier Boot Wiper be concreted directly into the ground?
A: Yes these can be concreted directly into the ground.
Complete with extended legs and sockets.
For a less permanent socket solution, turf screw sockets are available.
We'd love to hear your feedback - please click here to leave a review.